Sunday, February 16, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY



SUNDAY                                                                                    16. 02. 14
My dear friends,

Greetings of the brand new day to you.

God woke my family and I up this morning in good health, I am also sure that He did same for you and yours. All glory be unto His Name for ever – Amen

It’s Sunday
The most important thing to do today is to GO TO CHURCH
Any other thing pales into insignificant minority

All we can do to please the Lord is to constantly and continually praise His Name, nothing gladdens Him like the praises of His creatures.

Today, go do that – Praise Him to the High Heavens

And while you do that, may He look down with grace from His Throne above and grant you your greatest heart desires for today and the rest of this week.

Start this week well, go and worship the Lord your God

He loves you and so do I

Have a pleasant Sunday

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment