Thursday, January 16, 2014

THURSDAY IS HERE



THURSDAY                                                 16. 01. 14

Thou art worthy
Thou art worthy O Lord
Worthy our God
To receive glory, honour and power
And power
For Thou hath created all things
And for Thy glory
They art and were created

My Friends
Of a truth, our God is a good God.
Yes He is
If not for Him, when the accuser stood to accuse us, who would have bailed us? We would have been guilty as charged. But in His Son Jesus Christ He saved us from ourselves and reconciled us to Himself. Who then is like Him or can be compared with Him, I say nobody.

He made it possible for us to breathe the fresh breeze of this morning, it is not by our power or any other powerless power, it is only because of His love and mercies upon us.

I know because it is in Him that I move and live and have my being

Come join me.

It’s Thursday, the 2nd to the last day of this working week, it shall soon pass away and you would never be able to call it back. So if there are things you have mapped out to do today, hey go do them.

Do you have an issue with procrastination?
Call me
I am here to help you

And you have a really great day.
Cause I am going to have one

Ciao

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment