Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THANK GOD FOR TUESDAY

TUESDAY                                                                17. 12. 13

Greetings of the new day to you all my friends, well-wishers and family/relatives.

I thank Jehovah God Almighty Whose mercies abideth forever for this wonderful miracle of bringing my family and I back to this land of milk and honey, I am also certain that you and yours benefited from this miracle. May His Holy Name be forever praised with our hearts, minds and souls – Amen

It’s Tuesday, the 17th day of this 12th month of this year 2013, it is 8 DAYS to CHRISTMAS.

Did you set any target for the month of December? Are you on the way to meeting it up? Are there some things still waiting to be done? Well I have two pieces of news for you – the good news and the bad news.

The good news is that every new morning provides us with the opportunity to do that which we ought to have done yesterday, to make those moves we ought to have made, to refresh those dying relationships we ought to have tailored, to say those kind words to our loved ones we ought to have said days back, to go out of our way and welcome that new neighbour in our neighbourhood whom we ought to have shown some welcoming love since s/he parked over, and also to know that we ought to be dotting all the I’s and crossing all the T’s preparing to transit from one month to another.

And the bad news is --------------------------- hmmm , sorry to disappoint you but THERE IS NO BAD NEWS

So my friend, get ready to hand 2013 over to 2014 and to also hand over December to January and as you do that “fret not over things that would have been, a new month gives us a new lease of life, another opportunity to take a “breath of FRESH AIR””
Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment