Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OUR APPRECIATION



TUESDAY                                                    15. 10. 13

TO ALL MY FRIENDS

On behalf of my Lady –  Oby-Jerry Oguzie, I wish to thank you so very much for your words of encouragement and edification yesterday as we marked our 13th year wedding anniversary.

You guys and gals are just the best and we doff our caps for you all.

Our prayer is that the God Whom we serve shall meet you at your point of greatest need and if that need is for a wife or a husband, God shall send you His choice as He sent me mine. If your need is for a stable and loving marriage, God shall tune you to His will as He tuned me and my Lady. And whatever else is your need, give it to Him, He shall cause it to come by.

It’s another bright Tuesday morning, remember that life is for the living

Go, LIVE

Wishing you a very blessed day

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment