Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY



TUESDAY                                                                29. 10. 13

Greetings of the new day.

To God be the glory for the great things He has done for us in giving us a good night rest and then waking us up again this morning to which we had no contribution.

I am certainly convinced that it’s going to be a good day cause with His help I am just going to make it so.

And talking about making my day a good day, do you know that though the weathers tend to make us want to expire but that the will to live is actually ours by His grace?

Do you know that 90% of what I am or become is actually from me while the remaining 10% comes from the outside?

Do you know that I can actually be who and what I want to if I apply myself diligently to that dream?

I am sure you have heard it said severally that “whatever the heart of man can conceive, the mind of man can achieve?

Knowing these things, why are we not where we want to be? Why are we not who we want to be? Why are we not what we want to be?

To be who or what you  want to be or to be where you want to be, it is not just a matter of mouthing it or shouting amen whenever the Pastor or Imam prays for you concerning such things, it is a MATTER OF WORK.

To be who or what or at where you want to be, YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD at it. Mere wishes would not take you there.  And remember, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE in the day to make a U-TURN if you are headed in the wrong direction.

Let no one tell you that your time has passed, the only man whose time has passed lives at No 6 Casket Street, Gudu Cemetery Abuja.

A VPA would help you to be who or what or at where you want to be, go for it.

So, it is in me to make today a good day no matter what may come my way, and it is in YOU as well. So let’s go out in a blaze of glory and glow

You wanna glow today, then come glow with me!!!!!!!!!!

Today
Bless and be blessed

One love people!!!!

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment