Thursday, July 18, 2013

WELCOME TO THURSDAY



THURSDAY                                      18. 07. 13

Greetings to all men and women of good will who are my friends on facebook.

I am so happy to be around today, when I went to bed last night, I of course was hopeful that I would wake up this morning but it was not that hope that made me come by again but His grace. The grace of God which we actually don’t merit going by the things we think, speak and do is actually the propelling force to our existence and living.

And I owe Him tons of gratitude.

So don’t think that it is by your own power or might or by that which is hanging by the head of your bed or tucked in under the mattress that brought you back to the land of the living, no my dear, God is bigger than any other “god” and to Him do we owe our life.

So seeing that the life we live is not really ours per se but His, what manner of men ought we to be?
Should we not serve Him with all that is in us?
Should we not praise Him times without ceasing, in season and out of season?
Should we not clothe the naked? feed the hungry?, give water to the thirsty?, provide shelter for the homeless? Honour all men? Serve the brotherhood?

Me thinks that the essence of God showering us with abundance is to be a blessing to others and it is my very considered opinion and view that extending a helping hand is not just about dolling out money, for me it rests squarely on empowering to improve the life of him who is in need through teaching him how to fish and not just giving him fish all the time. In your acts of charity, endeavour not to encourage indolence, a man must learn to fend for himself whatever his station in life is – NO SITUATION IS PERMANENT – every thing changes, it is just a matter of time.

Today, if you would hear His Voice, harden not your heart – go GIVE

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend 

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment