Friday, July 26, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY



FRIDAY                                                26. 07. 13

Hello my Friends

I thank God Who Alone worketh great marvels that He brought us back to the land of the living. May His Holy Name be continually praised – Amen

It is the last Friday of the month of July 2013.and when it’s over, July would be on its way out.

Whatever you have planned for this month should be thinning out now. Carryovers are allowed just in case circumstances beyond your control made it difficult for you to meet up with your plans.

I am still believing God that this month shall yet fulfil its purpose. Join me in this belief if you still have issues to sort out in this month of July.

It’s a beautiful day, I can see the sun making its way out of the east, are you seeing it too?

Today and my God – the One that I serve and worship – shall do you good.

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment