Monday, June 17, 2013

WHO IS AFRAID OF MONDAY????

MONDAY    17. 06. 13

Hello my good friends,

Good morning
I just thank God for His grace that has seen my family and I wake up hale and hearty this morning. I am also fully persuaded that you and yours also woke up well today. To Him only shall all our adoration and thanksgiving go.

Monday is here and what a glorious day it is, I am just looking up to the sky and watching as the new day dawns, it is a wonderful experience and all I can say is thank You Lord for this great opportunity.

Who is afraid of Monday?

So because you are working at a job you hate, working with a boss who breathes down your neck, gives you no respite, always harassing and threatening you with sack and whom you hate with a passion, working with colleagues who have refused to mind their own businesses but rather minding yours for you, who gossip about you sometimes even right before you and who make a mockery of you and make you a laughing stock?

So when you remember all these things (and after the respite you have had for close to 60 hours of peace of the weekend) you dread Monday as it is a reminder that your stress level is going to increase again!!!!

You don’t have to be afraid of MONDAY.

Whatever the situation is at your place of work, YOU MUST ADAPT to it. It was your choice in the first place to work there (you might say that you really had no choice given the unemployment rate in the Country, BUT I TELL YOU IT IS STILL YOUR CHOICE). So you make out a good thing out of a really bad situation.

But if every Monday brings on a heart “attack” for you because of where you are working or what you are doing, THEN MAKE A CHANGE.

Develop inspirational dissatisfaction to aid you make a move. Remember if ONE DOOR DOES NOT CLOSE, ANOTHER WILL NOT OPEN.

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment