Thursday, June 13, 2013

IT IS WELL



THURSDAY                                      13. 06. 13

Greetings of the new day to all of you my good friends here on facebook. It always gives me a thrill whenever I wake up in the morning because I know that nothing else would matter so much again since God is on my side by bringing me back to the land of the living. I do hope you also have such feelings.

It’s Thursday and by morrow this 2nd week of June would be ending. There is no gain saying the fact that these are difficult times especially for the small business owners but life must go on.

I write to encourage all who are struggling to put meat and bread on the family’s dining table to look not around or about but up and above – “looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.”
It surely would be well at the end of the day

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment