Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DO IT NOW

TUESDAY                         11. 06. 13

Good morning. It’s so nice to know that on your side, you also woke up well. All thanks be to God our Maker – Amen.

The 2nd day of the working week is here. What was it you left undone yesterday? Another opportunity is being presented by today, use it wisely.

I have observed that quite a number of men and women as the case may be postpone for tomorrow that which can be done today because they are waiting for a favourable clime for it.

For over a period of time, you have had to shift taking that decision which you know would aid your life here on earth and you are waiting for when the coast will be clear.

I bring you this message this morning, THE TIME WILL NEVER COME WHEN ALL THINGS WOULD BE EQUAL.

The only man to whom all things have “equalled” lives 6 feet below the ground at the CEMETRY.

So do you have something to do? Do you have a decision to take? Do you have something to change? Go to --- DO IT NOW

Remember that you don’t have all the time in the time in the world. Life is lived in phases, use your phase well.

So today “do what you have to do, with what you have, right where you are” --- Theodore Roosevelt

Do you need help? You can always reach us and we would be glad to help!!!!!
Very soon, I shall be starting my series on HOW TO OVERCOME PROCRASTINATION. It plagued me for a long time, am sure you would want to learn from my own experience

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment