Monday, April 29, 2013

FRIENDSHIP AWARENESS WEEK - REMINDER



REMINDER - FRIENDSHIP AWARENESS MONTH

TO ALL MY FRIENDS

I just want to let you know that I have declared the month of MAY 2013 as my own FRIENDSHIP AWARENESS MONTH.

I value your friendship a lot and that is why I want to reach you during the month of May. This is because it is quite interesting that within 6 months of being consistent on facebook, I have garnered over 2000 friends, three quarters of whom have had no word with me since they added me either through me or through themselves and seven-eights of whom I don’t know in person.

The week would entail that I reach out to you through in box messages on fb, sms to phones, skype messages or twitter and also a phone call as much as I can afford including visits and visitations.

This I do hope would add a human face to the friendship we share on facebook because the way it is now, I feel like you are forced to be my fb friend since we hardly communicate here nor do we share opinions.

So from the 1st of May, be on the watch out for me

I do hope you would receive me when I come knocking on your gates and doors.

Please keep your dogs chained so that they do not suffer serious somersault from the anointing that flows from our person.

Looking forward to being with you during my friendship awareness month

H. E. Amb. Sir, Dr. Jerry – the First Oguzie: JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment