Sunday, March 3, 2013

IT'S A SUNDAY!!!!

Good morning, it's a SUNDAY!!!

The first day of the new week.

It has pleased God to bring you and I into this new week and we just have to make the best out of it.

It actually is in us what to make out of this new week and that rests squarely on our understanding of whether it is really a new week or just another week.

To me, it is a new week because before now there had been no March 3rd 2013 which has commenced the week of 3rd to 9th and when the week is gone, there would never in history be another like it.

So, this week, I am going to be the best I can, do the best I can and then leave the rest to God

How about you?

Let us remember to go worship Him today in His Holy Sanctuary

Bless you

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment