Monday, May 12, 2008

YOU ARE WELCOME

I am so glad to welcome you to my blog



This blog was created as an interactive forum with my friends and well wishers who hope to learn one or two things from me and who I also hope to learn one or two things from



I am certainly convinced and fully persuaded that this blog shall serve its purpose, which is to enlighten, educate and entertain whoever shall have the priviledge of browsing it



Please make every effort to drop all information you consider important for sharing with others here and also pieces of advise on ways and means to make life more meaningful for so many others who are challenged on all fronts



Once again, you are welcome. Make this your first site and be a part of our daily messages



God bless you richly



Dr. Oguzie Jerry - the First: JP

1 comments:

  1. Oga Jerry,
    I need to let you know that i nutured this idea for sometime now.
    It came out of the zeal to change the fortune of doctors and other professional from the 21st century slavery we find ourselves.
    We need to form an association that we can build into a national movement, an association that will not only cater for doctors but also other professionals.
    I am thinking of calling it Professionals in Politics (PIP).
    What do you think?
    Dr.Attah
    NARD Sec Gen

    ReplyDelete